From The Babylon Bee.
Joe Biden’s approval rating is not good. Sad! Not good!
Here are seventeen things with higher approval ratings than Joe Biden:
1. Candy corn -Even these tasteless cones of wax fare better in the polls than Sleepy Joe.
2. Prostate exams -Uncomfortable but at least they don’t last four years.
3. The restrooms at Walmart -Unsanitary but they’ve never tried to sniff our hair.
4. The decision to cancel Firefly – Next time Joe Biden wants to stab us in the back, he should have the guts to do it to our face.
5. DMV employees – Hey, at least they know where they are.
6. Pearl Harbor, the Ben Affleck movie – We don’t know how this one beat Joe but it did.
7. The actual attack on Pearl Harbor – At least it eventually led to the fall of Hitler.
8. Andrew Cuomo’s steamy new romance novel – Yeesh. Biden’s numbers must be awful.
9. The guy in your neighborhood who hands out toothbrushes on Halloween – Everyone has that guy. But hey, he’s not trying to ruin your life.
10. Long John Silver’s – Something’s fishy about this place but at least you can just avoid it.
11. Todd – Good one, Todd!
12. Gas station sushi – Will only make you sick one time and you’ll have a great story to tell.
13. Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina candle – We don’t know why she sells these but some people like them, we guess.
14. Alex Rodriguez’s vagina candle – We don’t know why he sells these but some people like them, we guess.
15. Installing a car seat – On a 120-degree day in Phoenix.
16. Wuhan’s world-famous bat soup – The taste isn’t so bad, it’s the consistency.
17. The one true President Donald Trump – USA! USA! USA!
More from The Babylon Bee:
Joe Biden Invites Brandon to the White House to Congratulate Him for His Success
In Controversial New Netflix Special, Dave Chappelle Just Reads From a Biology Textbook
Ships Arrive from the Orient Laden with Pumpkin Spice
New App ‘LootDash’ Lets You Send Someone to Loot San Francisco Stores for You
‘Working In Fast Food Would Be Humiliating,’ Says Man Living on Government Handouts in Parents’ Basement
Terrorists Released from Guantanamo Bay to Make Room for Parents Who Protested at School Board Meetings