CLICK https://rumble.com/vume9o-seven-pieces-of-evidence-that-francis-is-an-antipope.html [30:48] to hear Catholic radio host and podcaster Patrick Coffin summarize the EVIDENCE THAT Jorge Mario Bergoglio (aka, Pope Francis) is an antipope
1) The term “Pope Emeritus” has no precedent and is confusing, as are Pope Benedict XVI’s continuing to live at the Vatican, wear papal garb, and signing himself as “Pope Benedict PP.”
2) Pope Benedict XVI seems to have resigned only part of the papacy, the active ministerium, not the office or munus of the papacy.
3) Pope Benedict’s longtime personal secretary Archbishop Georg Gänswein has made statements that appear to affirm Benedict’s continued papal identity.
4) Pope Benedict’s correct form of address is still “Your Holiness.” Meanwhile, Francis has dropped the traditional title “Vicar of Christ” (or maybe the Holy Spirit won’t let him use it).
5) There are at least three errors in the official Latin “declaratio” read by Pope Benedict on February 11, 2013.
6) Universal peaceful acceptance by the Church of Francis has never really occurred.
7) The canonically illegal behavior of the St. Gallen Mafia cardinals in conspiring to vote in their man from Buenos Aires in 2013 invalidates the Conclave.
Re: Coffin’s reference to Francis using coprophilia and coprophagia in a 2016 interview. The reporter asked, “Regarding the media: a consideration regarding the means of communication…” which Francis apparently interrupted by talking about the ability of the communications media to do good or evil. He mentions calumny, defamation, slander, and disinformation, all of which are serious sins.
Then, he says, “I believe that the media should be very clear, very transparent, and not fall prey – without offence, please – to the sickness of coprophilia, which is always wanting to communicate scandal, to communicate ugly things, even though they may be true. And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, it can do great harm.”
I guess that a very literal translation of coprophilia would be “shit speak”, but the English definition is “the condition of desire for sexual gratification and sexual arousal derived from the smell, taste, or sight of feces or from the act of defecation.”
Similarly, coprophagia literally translates to “shit eating”, but its English definition is “the consumption of feces.” In certain species (e.g., dung beetles), this behavior is normal, but in humans it “is associated with mental illnesses and unconventional sexual acts.”
Maybe the problem here is in translation. Jorge Bergoglio’s native language is Spanish and he apparently is comfortable with Italian, which I believe is very similar to Spanish. I’ve heard him speak English, though haltingly, and the interview was with a Belgian news outlet, so who knows what language he was speaking or what he really meant. What we do know is that the Vatican website has these words which are laden with sexual perversion still posted in the English translation more than five years after the interview.