If you want to seriously pursue holiness, priest-exorcist Father Chad Ripperger strongly recommends the Auxilium Christianorum.
- Prior to becoming a member of the Auxilium Christianorum, the layman is strongly exhorted to consult his spiritual director or confessor.
- They are to seek to lead a habitual life of sanctifying grace, always desiring never to fall into the state of mortal sin and to avoid all intentional venial sin.
- The members are to continually seek to increase and to perfect their life of prayer which includes not only the vocal prayers which are required (see Prayers section) but also a consistent life of meditation which is very effective in driving out the demonic and avoiding demonic oppression.
- To pray the rosary daily. The intention of the rosary may be for any intention and does not have to be offered for the aims of the Auxilium Christianorum.
- The members are to fulfill the daily vocal prayer requirements, having as their intention the principal aims of this Association. The members are to make frequent use of the sacramentals known to ward off and drive out the demonic.
- The members are to strive to keep the words of Saint Paul in their hearts that since we fight against principalities and powers, i.e. against the demonic, they are to strive for meekness and humility in relationship to their neighbor, never striking out in anger or vindication but seeking to root out any demonic influence according to their state in life. This involves using binding prayers according to authentic Catholic principle and to avoid any form of superstition, whether that is in the daily living of their lives or when they engage in battle against the evil spirits. This means that their use of the Association prayers, or any prayers to drive out the demonic, will always be subordinate to authentic Catholic principle and always be done with devotion and faith.
- The members must strive to increase their devotion to Our Lady under the title of Virgo Potens (Virgin Most Powerful).
- Each member must strive to increase his devotion to his Guardian Angel.
- When it is financially possible, each member of the Auxilium Christianorum is to keep a statue of Our Lady and Saint Michael in his home, before which a votive candle is to be burned.
- The members of the association should be aware that none of these requirements bind under the pain of sin.
There’s no sign up or anything. You just … after serious consideration and consultation with your spiritual director or confessor … decide to do it. I also recommend you read the FAQs @ http://auxiliumchristianorum.org/faq/.
The daily vocal prayers are at http://auxiliumchristianorum.org/prayers/ and as pray-along videos on YouTube:
- Sunday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AIJFPRmc5w [9:06]
- Monday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpWeYPKB9VQ [7:38]
- Tuesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fhdJDsvszM [7:42]
- Wednesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCDPlRD2WvQ [8:26]
- Thursday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnasMcxAhHM [8:48]
- Friday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xy2i7SwlxQ [9:25]
- Saturday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Mgkoij2go [7:51]