ABC is reporting that they have obtained copies of twelve sequential White House emails that PROVE the White House edited out politically problematic information from the Benghazi talking points.
First is the original draft composed by the CIA.
Third is the last of at least TEN drafts coordinated by the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department that Obama’s Press Secretary Jay Carney falsely claimed was the ONLY change made by them.
The final, heavily edited version was distributed to Congress and Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after the attack.
ABC Report: CIA head Petraeus was disgusted by revised talking points
What we know for sure:
- President Obama swore the attack was triggered by a YouTube video.
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton swore the attack was triggered by a YouTube video.
- UN Ambassador Susan Rice swore the attack was triggered by a YouTube video.
- White House Press Secretary Jay Carney swore the attack was triggered by a YouTube video.
- There was no YouTube video protest.
- Benghazi was an extremist Muslim terrorist attack from the get go.
- The Obama White House and the Clinton State Department knew it from the beginning.
- President Obama and Hillary Clinton fabricated the video claim to cover their political backsides.
The Left-Stream Media may be waking up from their Obama Kool-aid stupor. This surprising report from The New Yorker:
“For a long time, it seemed like the idea of a coverup was just a Republican obsession. But now there is something to it.”