Thirty-four US political prisoners of the Biden regime have sent a sad (and infuriating) letter requesting a transfer to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba facility where they would receive meals, sunlight, freedom of religion, exercise, entertainment, and be treated like human beings.
These thirty-four January 6 political prisoners have been held in a District of Columbia jail –in our nation’s CAPITAL! – for more than a year and a half, while being denied bail and refused trials for misdemeanors and trumped-up felony charges.
Their heartbreaking (and infuriating) list of grievances include:
- Improper, delayed or denial of medical care
- Denied religious services
- Denied visits (incl by lawyers, congresspersons)
- Removal of access to attorneys, law library, grievance forms
- Denial of legal mentors and access to discovery, use of laptops, printers, copiers, internet
- Prevented from attending court dates by guards
- Sent to “The Hole” for expressing any political views
- Solitary Confinement for 25 ½ hours or more at a time
- Verbal and physical abuse and harassment by guards, including beatings, Mace, and late night cell raids
- Denial of hot water, basic cleaning equipment to sanitize cells
- Denial of personal grooming products
- Refused use of showers for 9 days
- Arbitrarily denied outdoor rec time
- Inadequate calorie count, lack of nutrition, worms in salads
- Scurvy and loss of hair, vision due to malnourishment
- Broken sinks and toilets that either won’t flush or repeatedly explode in cells
- Rust in the water; lead paint in cells and cell block
- Rust in jagged metal desks and on cages near face on small windows of cells
- Cockroaches, mice, in cells and cell block
- Black mold on walls, floors, vents of cells
- Black sewer flies and black mold in showers
- Laundry returning with brown stains, pubic hair, and/or reeking of fresh urine
- Vaccines required for prisoners, visitors (incl lawyers), haircuts, religious services
- Mail delayed 3-4 months prior to delivery
- Extortion at commissary
4 responses to “J6 Prisoners”
Hell, yes! Rikers Island would be better than DC.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Dearest and I decided to start offering our daily rosary for this intention, asking St. Maximilian Kolbe to join us as we pray. I wish I’d thought of this when they were first arrested!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Chrissy, as a Conservative, Christian, Veteran who has spent a lifetime defending the Constitution, I just want to say thank you. While most of this information has been floating around the internet for the past year and a half, it’s great to see that someone has taken the time to consolidate all of the data in one place. Perhaps now, more people will be willing to share this and give a voice to those who are still being unlawfully detained.
LikeLiked by 3 people
Thanks, buddy. I have actually been SO upset by this that I have not been able to give it the attention it deserved here. I think a big part of that was because I felt so helpless.
LikeLiked by 1 person