In Brisbane Australia, President Obama clumsily told Fox News’ Ed Henry that he ‘just heard about’ the controversy over Jonathan Gruber whom he described as ‘some adviser who never worked on our staff.’
- Apparently, he doesn’t talk with his press secretary, who answered questions about Gruber earlier this week.
- So the White House paid “some adviser who never worked on our staff” $400,000 a year for what, exactly?
- “I just heard about this” Obama. IRS targeting conservatives, DOJ spying on journalists, Gruber, Veterans Affairs scandal, Fast and Furious.
- Ok, *now* it’s an official Obama scandal.
- “Some adviser” Gruber visited White House officials 19 times; on July 20, 2009, with Obama in person.
- Sergeant Schultz, “I know nothing.”
Top Obama adviser, David Axelrod, has chosen the Monty Python spin