New Study Shows Unvaxxxed Unfairly Maligned

Approximately 60% of the world’s population has been jabbed with one of the ‘rona vaxxxines. A new, large-scale international study reveals the injustice underlying the discrimination the other 40% have suffered. We aren’t responsible for the duration or the severity of the ‘rona pandemic. Nor are we a selfish burden on the health care system.

There are currently about 305,000 individuals from more than 175 countries participating in am on-going survey of the health and well-being of those who have refused the vaxxx. Reasons given include previous vaccine injury, preference for more natural remedies, lack of trust in pharmaceutical companies and government entities, and concerns about the validity of vaccine study results. While some had never been vaccinated at all, the vast majority were mainly concerned about the safety, efficacy, and necessity of the COVID-19 vaccines in particular, not all vaccines in general.

One assertion used to justify persecution of the unvaxxxed has been that we supposedly pose an undue burden on the health care system. But the survey found the opposite to be true, with the unvaxxxed ‘rona hospitalization rate being a slender 0.02% as compared to the 2.1% of total population rate found by an Indiana study.

Between 20 and 50 percent of participants in the unvaxxxed survey reported being personal targets of hate and discrimination in the workplace, from family and/or friends, and from their respective state authorities. (The percentages varied by where they lived.) Workplace prejudice resulted in heavy economic burdens for many. For example, 29% of respondents from Australia and New Zealand reported losing their jobs. In addition, approximately 20% of those in the survey reported experiencing severe mental health issues, which the scientists noted appeared to be “associated more to the human response to the pandemic, rather than psychological, fear-based reactions to any threat posed by the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself.

The data used for the Verkerk study was taken from a UK citizen-led cooperative, the Control Group Cooperative (CGC), which was formed in July 2021 to represent the interests of individuals and families around the world who have chosen to not receive get the jab. Here is the link, if you want to join.

Among the CGC respondents who reported having caught COVID-19, most said they had only mild symptoms and were sick for less than a week. Fatigue and coughing were the most common symptoms recorded. Many respondents said they turned to natural remedies such as zinc, Vitamins C and D, and Quercetin, and a portion also took Ivermectin.

While ivermectin remains controversial, a meta-analysis published in June 2021 in the American Journal of Therapeutics states: “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.


Filed under Loose Pollen

5 responses to “New Study Shows Unvaxxxed Unfairly Maligned

  1. I still have bottles of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine in my closet. I got them last winter when covid case rates were high and I wanted to be prepared. I did end up getting a really bad cold, and went to the clinic for a test, but it came back negative. Dang it all! I learned too late that if you use a nasal irrigator, it washes out the evidence and you can get a false negative, so I still don’t know if I had covid. Sigh…

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Dr. Robert Malone said that eventually everyone will get at least a covid19 variant, unless they live alone on a mountain. (sorry no time to find a link)

    The vaxxx control site appears legitimate. I still distrust/detest putting my info into a database…

    All this information you provide is always reaffirming and (especially with the faith) very helpful.

    Liked by 2 people